• Board of Supervisors Hearings and Petitions
• Business Litigation
• Code Compliance and Defense
• County Tax Assessor Appeals
• Environmental including Mold Litigation
• Land Use
• Medical Malpractice
• Real Estate including Litigation
• Shareholder Disputes
• Unfair Competition
• University of Michigan School of Law, J.D.
• University of Michigan, Ann Arbor – B.A. (History and Middle Eastern Studies)
Ms. Hehir focuses on civil and business litigation. She has advised individuals, businesses, and public entities in state and federal courts as well as administrative forums regarding business and real estate litigation concerns at all stages of litigation. She also has prosecuted claims of environmental violations including mold litigation. Ms. Hehir has successfully represented clients in a variety of business transactional and litigation fields including numerous employment-related matters such as wrongful termination/discrimination and wage and hour. She has also given seminars on these issues to clients and affiliates as part of her corporate/business litigation practice. Ms. Hehir has also enjoyed several rulings in her clients’ favors in various appellate and writ proceedings, including a few at the California Supreme Court level.
Prior to joining SKLG, APC and in addition to primarily representing private clients, Ms. Hehir also served as Assistant General Counsel to the Palm Springs Desert Resort Communities Convention and Visitors Authority where she implemented the only multi-jurisdictional marketing plan for a business improvement district for the County of Riverside. Ms. Hehir served as Special Counsel and Deputy City Counsel for the City of Hesperia and its Water District from 2005 to 2011.
• All levels of California Courts
• U.S. District Court, Central District of California
Representative Clients include:
Convention & Visitors Authority
Joint Powers Authority
Property Management Companies
• California; Florida (retired); Georgia (withdrawn)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
• Western San Bernardino County Bar Association
Tanya D. Sizemore Hehir, Esq., speaking at hearing before Riverside County Board of Supervisors (Re: Tax Appeal) Video Clip: June 8th, 2010, forward clip to 02:55:30 (Please note that this Board clip will only play in Windows Internet Explorer)