• Business Transaction/Litigation
• Creditor’s Rights in Bankruptcy
• Estate Planning
• Probate and Trust Litigation
• Real Estate Transaction/Litigation
• University of California at San Diego School of Law, J.D.
• University of California at Santa Barbara, B.A. (Business/Economics)
Mr. Operini, with over thirty years of civil litigation experience, has been serving the businesses and individual members of Los Angeles County, San Bernardino County, and Orange County since 1987. With his insurance defense litigation background, Mr. Operini focuses his practice on real estate and business litigation matters even including those involving complicated probate issues and estate planning. Mr. Operini believes that parties should try to resolve their disputes without involving the courts; however, he realizes that numerous other parties are difficult, if not impossible, to resolve disputes with and that one should not be afraid to litigate in court to obtain a fair resolution of their dispute. In this regard, Mr. Operini has handled numerous mediations, arbitrations, administrative trials, and judicial trials for his clients. In addition to trial work, Mr. Operini has handled appeals as both the appellant and respondent before the Appellate Courts.
Mr. Operini is available to consult with the law firm of SKLG on a daily basis to discuss and devise a plan of attack to resolve your issues and their best solutions.
• All levels of California Courts
• U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
• U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
• U.S. District Court, Central District of California
• 9th Circuit Court of Appeals
Representative Clients include:
Home Owners Association
Privately Held Manufacturing Companies
Professional Organization Membership:
• San Bernardino County Bar Association
• American Bar Association